Fjords of Norway!

The perpetual flow of thoughts about the meaningful eternal journey have taken away any traits of insolence from within and ushered in a profound silence . I could feel the restlessness inside me more calmly now. But the restlessness is not yet over ! 

Recently I went to the Fjords of Norway. Crystal clear water surrounded by high mountains, different shades of green trees and white birds, all were in perfect harmony. It was not only a soothing treat for eyes but also for mind, heart & soul.





I was delighted in the company of those jocund white birds. Now when I am recalling those peaceful moments from my memories, Wordsworth's those famous lines from his poem "Daffodils" seems so much alike with my thoughts at the moment!

"For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils".

How I wished to embark on an unknown voyage through the silent water when I saw a elfin boat standing alone at the shores ! My imagination knew no bounds. How it would be to sail through this solitude with my small pinnace in a full moon night?

Capturing nature's one of the magnificent wonders in my camera frame was not possible but I tried still. Perhaps a futile try!  The enormity of it only remained in my memories. I was enraptured and enthralled. For the first time I encountered silence like a strong flame! It was engulfing me and made me empty. Possibly the deep serenity has injected in me a sense of despair! How feeble we are in front of nature.


My consciousness is a concentrated power which  will transfer to the supreme power of universe at the end of our eternal journey from life to death. I think nature is the best way to connect to that supreme power. Perhaps it frees us and liberates us from the insignificant trifles of life.

Journey to the Fjords of Norway became an eternal journey.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,